Those of you who have visited our Saturday Market at Duke of York Square will know why it is so popular. The Saturday Market, which began in October 2005, offers a diverse range of fine local British and International foods. There is something to tickle any taste bud.
We now want to give back to our loyal Saturday Market customers. Our Twitter competition, celebrating the market and all its scrumptious offerings, will commence on Saturday 4th May and will run for one month.
The delicious hamper will be filled with treats from Cutter & Squidge, Pieminister, Jacobs Finest Falafel and select meat from Woodwards Farm to name just a few.
Happy Tweeting and good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is promoted by Cadogan Estates Ltd, 18 Cadogan Gardens, London, SW3 2RP
2. Entry is subject to following @DOYSQ and @partridgesfoods on Twitter and tweeting #Foodgloriousfood www.twitter.com/DOYSQ
3. One entry per prize draw per person
4. The prize includes a hamper which will include produce from a range of brands from the Saturday Market
5. All entries for the competition must be received by 9am on Thursday 30th May
6. The Saturday Market prize draw will be made on Thursday 30th May at 3pm. The winners will be selected at random
7. The winners will be notified through Twitter
8. The prize hamper can be collected from Partridges food store on Saturday 1st June
9. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available
10. No purchase necessary
11. The winners names can also be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting the information.
Our shops have reopened their doors and our restaurants are now open for indoor and alfresco dining in the spring sunshine. We want to reassure you that your safety remains paramount, measures are in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit.
Follow us on Instagram @dukeofyorksquare and sign up to our newsletter for all the latest news on the Square.