Those of you who have visited our Saturday Market at Duke of York Square will know why it is so popular. The Saturday Market, which began in October 2005, offers a diverse range of fine local British and International foods. There is something to tickle any taste bud.
We now want to give back to our loyal Saturday Market customers. Our Twitter competition, celebrating the market and all its scrumptious offerings, will commence on Saturday 4th May and will run for one month.
The delicious hamper will be filled with treats from Cutter & Squidge, Pieminister, Jacobs Finest Falafel and select meat from Woodwards Farm to name just a few.
Happy Tweeting and good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is promoted by Cadogan Estates Ltd, 18 Cadogan Gardens, London, SW3 2RP
2. Entry is subject to following @DOYSQ and @partridgesfoods on Twitter and tweeting #Foodgloriousfood www.twitter.com/DOYSQ
3. One entry per prize draw per person
4. The prize includes a hamper which will include produce from a range of brands from the Saturday Market
5. All entries for the competition must be received by 9am on Thursday 30th May
6. The Saturday Market prize draw will be made on Thursday 30th May at 3pm. The winners will be selected at random
7. The winners will be notified through Twitter
8. The prize hamper can be collected from Partridges food store on Saturday 1st June
9. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available
10. No purchase necessary
11. The winners names can also be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting the information.
In line with government guidelines, our shops and restaurants remain open only for essential retail, virtual shopping appointments, takeaway food and click and collect services.
But our Christmas lights are sparkling, the Fine Food market will continue to take place on the running track each Saturday (with full safety measures in place) and many of our restaurants will deliver their delicious food to the comfort of your home.