Duke of York Square, in the heart of Chelsea, offers the best curated selection of fashion, food, beauty and culture.
On the King’s Road, claiming our own corner of Sloane Square, we offer establish brands and unique boutiques, luxury flagships, alfresco dining and extensive culture.
In previous incarnations, the Square has been home to the Duke of York’s army barracks and prior to that was an orphanage, set up in 1802.
Owned by Cadogan, the Square is managed directly by a dedicated on-site team. Cadogan takes an active approach in enhancing the retail mix to attract shoppers, ensuring that it remains one of London’s premier retail locations.
At the heart of the Square over 30 diverse and exciting fashion and lifestyle retailers anchored by one of Europe’s largest Zara stores alongside other iconic brands such as Aesop, All Saints, Boden and Joseph.
Duke of York Square is also home to the Saatchi Gallery, arguably the world’s leading contemporary art Gallery housing both permanent and visiting international collections of sculpture and art.
Perceived as an oasis of calm set within a continental atmosphere the Square is also a leading destination of eating and drinking offering five restaurants and cafes all with extensive outdoor space, including leading Italian restaurant Manicomio and the contemporary surroundings of the Gallery Mess cocktail bar.
The main Square itself offers a perfect haven to rest and relax away from the hustle and bustle of Kings Road and Sloane Square with extensive seating set amongst stunning water features making it a firm favourite for families and children.
Duke of York Square also has an open air fine food market every Saturday recognised as one of London’s finest farmers food markets offering a range of fresh produce together with an eclectic range of international eating experiences.
Code of Conduct
To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for you, your family and friends,
Duke of York Square Management asks that you take a moment to become familiar
with our Code of Conduct.
- Please always keep an eye on any children in your care.
- Intimidating behaviour of any kind towards our visitors, staff or occupiers is not acceptable.
- Animals are not allowed, unless they are assistance dogs or on a lead.
- No litter dropping, except in the bins.
- Distributing printed materials, placement of any signs, banners, flags, advertising and / or soliciting of any kind is strictly prohibited, unless agreed with Duke of York Square Management.
- Selling goods without the Duke of York Square Management approval is not allowed anywhere on the development or associated areas.
- Busking / street performing is not allowed, unless agreed with Duke of York Square Management.
- Climbing or sitting on any balustrade, barrier, fence or railings is off limits.
- No ball games.
- No cycling, skate boarding, roller blading.
- Bicycles and motorbikes should be parked and left only in designated parking areas.
- No swearing, shouting, mischief, vandalism or other disruptive behaviour will be acceptable.
- Commercial filming and photography are only allowed with the Duke of York Square Management approval.
- Personal entertainment and electronic devices may only be operated at accepted locations and volume levels.
- No running, unless in designated area during sports events.
- Crash helmets should be removed upon entering the Development.
- Motorized wheelchairs or medical scooters must be operated at low speeds to ensure the safety of all visitors.
- Attire that may be considered objectionable, constitutes a disguise, hoods and / or is intended to conceal identity is not permitted. Shirts / tops and footwear must be worn at all times.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated open space areas.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted only in designated and licenced premises.
- No open fire / barbequing, etc.
- Vehicle access onto the Square is only permitted during designated delivery hours and / or unless agreed with Duke of York Square Management.
- Images are being recorded for the purposes of public safety, crime prevention and prosecution, property management.
- The walkways, entries, corridors and other open areas must not be obstructed.
- No inflammable, combustible, corrosive, caustic, poisonous, explosive or hazardous (except for cleaning solutions customarily used) or other substance that may cause odours to permeate is allowed on site, unless agreed with Duke of York Square Management.
- We do not allow any activity, substances and materials that may be causing nuisance by reason of light, radiation, magnetism, noise, odours and/or vibrations, or interfere in any way with other to other users of the space.
- No remote controlled vehicles, aircrafts, drones or similar technology, especially undertaking surveillance or collecting data, are allowed on site without Duke of York Square Management approval.
- Any act of vandalism will be dealt with accordingly and the local authorities informed.
We reserve the right to add new rules and regulations, and to waive, rescind, add to and amend any rules or regulations with regards to Duke of York Square public space.