News & Events
Salon QP at Saatchi Gallery
Salon QP arrives at the Saatchi Gallery for its 10th edition as Europe’s finest watch and luxury lifestyle experience. From 22-24 November, Britain’s leading watch magazine will be brought to life through a series of curated exhibitions, live talks and exclusive parties.
Brands from illustrious international names to the most selective independent ateliers will be exhibiting their collections for the three days where access is free. Tickets for talks, panel discussions and the VIP parties are limited though, book yours here.
- ‘On the Edge – in conversation with Pen Hadow’ – Explorer Pen Hadow has an unrivalled knowledge of the Arctic environment and the threats it faces. His iconic solo trek from Canada to the North Pole has never been repeated. This rare and exhilarating talk will reveal his mission to protect the wildlife of the North Pole’s international waters
- ‘How to collect – inside Vintage’ – Vintage experts Adrian Hailwood and Chris Youe examine the recent rise in interest for vintage Heuer, Longines, Breitling and Omega by explaining the attraction and outlining the opportunities
- ‘Jewellery Trends with William & Son’ – Nicola Sanderson, head jewellery designer at William & Son, will join Kim Parker, executive fashion and jewellery director of Harpers Bazaar to discuss current trends
- ‘Fine Watches – An Audience with Roger Smith’ – Roger Smith OBE is one of the world’s greatest living watchmakers. In this unmissable talk, Roger will share his opinions on the state of contemporary fine watchmaking, the pressure it faces, and his hopes for the future
- ‘How to collect – the Dirty Dozen’ – the Dirty Dozen were produced to a War Department specification. The watches that resulted define the idea of a military watch. Sharing his insightful and invaluable ideas, Toby Sutton of Watches of Knightsbridge will explain why some are harder to find than others