Easter al fresco
With the sun set to shine over the Easter weekend, it’s time to catch up with friends and family al fresco. Here are your favourite restaurants with tables on a terrace for you to enjoy with your King’s Road Privilege Card.
At the Square:
- Order a main course at Comptoir Libanais and receive a complimentary Baklawa and fresh rose mint tea.
- Manicomio will ensure you enjoy a complimentary glass of wine when you book lunch or dinner on their terrace.
- The Black Penny is offering 15% off food and drink to card holders on Easter Monday from 10am-4pm. Order the French toast, we insist.
- Vardo is offering members 10% off on food and drink from Monday to Friday, perfect for those bank holiday extras! Grab a table and soak up the atmosphere.
Elsewhere across the neighbourhood:
- Shop 15% off heavenly fresh bakes at Bread Ahead – including hot cross buns – which you can enjoy whilst sat along Pavilion Road.
- Enjoy 10% off at Hans’ Bar & Grill, with tables in the sunshine or under generously-sized parasols that overlook the neighbourhood hum along Pavilion Road.
- Mother Vine has a beautiful terrace overlooking Pavilion Road – whilst members can’t use their 10% discount on drinks enjoyed there, they can still use it to buy bottles to go. Perfect if you’re hosting this Easter!
- Stanley’s hidden courtyard is the perfect spot for a cocktails and sharing plates on Easter Monday. Enjoy 10% off at lunch time with your Privilege Card.
- The Sea, The Sea offer 10% off for card holders, with tables along Pavilion Road for seafood and sunshine lovers.
For further information on participating brands or terms and conditions, please visit the King’s Road website.