Partridges' 50th Christmas
From members of Parliament to the Rolling Stones, generations of local Chelsea locals have passed through Partridges’ doors. This year, the much-loved grocery store celebrates its 50th Christmas – here’s how to have the best Partridges Christmas yet.
The Christmas Shop
Discover the Christmas shop at the back of the store for an abundance of gifting options and home decorations. From gingerbread houses, Christmas baubles and chocolate Santa’s to panettone and Christmas crackers, everything your festive feasting needs can be found here. Plus, choose from a selection of beautifully prepared hampers as a wonderful gift for the foodie in your life.
Partridges 50th Anniversary Golden Hamper
Launched in celebration of their anniversary, you can purchase the 50th Anniversary Golden Hamper for £225. Filled to the brim with delicious goodies, shoppers can expect;
- Bottega Il Vino Poeti Gold Prosecco
- Moet & Chandon Brut Champagne – half bottle
- Bottega Il Vino Poeti Gold Prosecco – mini bottle
- Partridges Panettone Di Milano
- Partridges Mr Shepherd’s Blend Coffee
- Partridges Rose & Lemon Turkish Delight
- Charbonnel et Walker Milk Choc & Truffle Selection
- Le Ife White Truffle Oil
- Partridges Duck Terrine & Orange
- L’Aquila Mushroom and Truffle Sauce
- Brezzo Alpine Flowers Honey
- Mymoune Bitter Orange Peel in Syrup
Chelsea Bun Gin
For the Gin-aficionado on your gifting list this Christmas, why not treat them to the Chelsea Bun Gin? The latest arrival in Partridge’s trio of Gin flavours combines botanicals and spices inspired by the flavours of the Chelsea Bun and was created in collaboration with the Dunnet Bay Distillers in Scotland, close to the family home of the Partridges family. Pick up yours for £35.99 or beautifully presented in a festive red gift box for £42.
Find the full Partridge’s Christmas catalogue here. Visit them at 2-5 Duke of York Square.