Car Free Day 2019
Celebrate Car Free Day, on 22 September, at Duke of York Square; do you bit for the fight against climate change.
The Fine Food Market will return on Sunday (as well as Saturday), with a selection of local traders and will host Dr Bike to help you with all your cycling troubles.
Dr Bike are a team of professional bike mechanics who will give any bike brought to them a thorough check and carry out minor repairs that the bike may require, including a replacement of basic spare parts. The mechanics will also give advice on any major work that may need to be done and on general maintenance and upkeep. No need to book, just pop in.
Market stallholders present will include:
- Woodwards Farms – offering farm assured meats from Woodwards Farm in Cambridgeshire
- Maldon Oysters
- Rainforest Creations – colourful vegetarian wraps
- Italian Recipe
- Simply Handmade Chocolates
- Hush Chef Pies & Quiches
- Crosstown Doughnuts
- Casa Cannoli
- Aki Maki – freshly prepared sushi, there and then
- Breadwinners Artisanal Breads
- Chango Pies
- Finest Fayre Scotch Eggs
- Cookies n Cream Fudge – selection of locally made fudge
- Zest & Zing Herbs and Spices
- Yellow Sunshine – delicious marinated olives, nuts and garlic juices
- Bath Soft Cheese – organic cheese from Park Farm in Kelston
- The Botanical Baker
- Partridges Drinks
- Patridges Duck
There will also be more activity over on Pavilion Road – see you there!