Meet Santa and his Elves at home in his grotto!
Come and meet the man himself in his magical Grotto.
The Grotto opens on Saturday 7 November 2015. Pre-booked appointments are available from Sunday, 8 November, and we are then open every Friday, Saturday & Sunday until the end of November. In December the Grotto will be open every day (except Mondays) from Tuesday, 1 December until Wednesday, 23 December 2015.
Places are limited and popular slots fill up quickly so we recommend booking as early as possible. Places must be booked at least 24 hours in advance using the calendar below (standby appointments might be available on the day).
The grotto is now fully booked
however please keep checking back as a few slots may become available due to cancellations
- This is a complimentary service – there is no charge for visiting Santa’s Grotto.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and a maximum of 3 children may be booked per adult. If you would like to book more than 3 children, then you should complete another booking and ensure another adult accompanies you on your visit.
- Please note that if you are late for your booked appointment we cannot allow you to enter after a session has started as we want to make each session with Santa as special as it can be. We will however do all we can to try and accommodate you in a later session subject to availability.
- Unavailable days/slots are shown as greyed out on the calendar, ‘pinked out’ days are fully booked.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you click on the ‘confirm booking’ button at the base of the confirm booking screen. At busy times there may be more that one person trying to book the same slot at the same time. If your booking is not accepted, please try again for a different slot.
- Once booking is confirmed you will receive further information by email, including details of how to amend or cancel your booking.
- Appointments can’t be made on the day of your visit, however standby appointments may be available. Please note; we cannot reserve any standby appointments in advance – turn up at the Grotto and speak to the Elf at the door!
- If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com or if necessary call 0845 6800682. (Please note; response times are likely to be quicker by email – the phone line is only accessible during office hours and might get very busy.)