VIP seats are limited and slots fill up quickly so we recommend booking as early as possible. Places must be booked at least 24 hours in advance using the calendar below.
– This is a complimentary service – there is no charge for attending Strawberries & Screen, however we suggest a £5 donation to charity. Your donation will go in full to the Kensington & Chelsea Foundation, which raises funds on behalf of grassroots charities working throughout the Royal Borough. Most recently, they raised £3.4 million for those affected by the Grenfell Tower tragedy. Every penny we receive from you will be donated to the Foundation, and a charity donation box will be located next to the VIP area throughout the event.
– A maximum of 3 VIP seats may be reserved per booking per person.
– Please note that we can only reserve up to 3 seats at one time and you will need to provide the name of each attendee. If your party is bigger, you will need to make a second reservation for further seats.All children must be accompanied by an adult.
– The running track will be open for entry from 11.45am each day.
– Unavailable days/slots are shown as greyed out on the calendar, ‘pinked out’ days are fully booked.
– Your booking is not confirmed until you click on the ‘confirm booking’ button at the base of the confirm booking screen. At busy times there may be more that one person trying to book the same slot at the same time. If your booking is not accepted, please try again for a different slot.
– Once booking is confirmed you will receive further information by email, including details of how to amend or cancel your booking.
– Please give at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel your booking.
– Bookings can’t be made on the day of your visit.
If you’re not able to book a VIP seat, there’s still plenty of room on the grass – why not bring a blanket and pick up a picnic and bubbles at the Square?
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com .
|July 2020 Back to September|
We are delighted to say Duke of York Square has now re-opened. Our first priority is to provide you with a safe and secure environment so we have reshaped your visitor experience to enable social distancing.
When entering a shop at Duke of York Square, you are required by UK law to wear a face covering from 24 July 2020 until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation.