VIP seats are limited and slots fill up quickly so we recommend booking as early as possible. Places must be booked at least 24 hours in advance using the calendar below.
– This is a complimentary service – there is no charge for booking a VIP seat.
– A maximum of 3 VIP seats may be reserved per booking per person
– Please note that we can only reserve up to 3 seats at one time and you will need to provide the name of each attendee. If your party is bigger, you will need to make a second reservation for further seats.All children must be accompanied by an adult
– Unavailable days/slots are shown as greyed out on the calendar, ‘pinked out’ days are fully booked.
– Your booking is not confirmed until you click on the ‘confirm booking’ button at the base of the confirm booking screen. At busy times there may be more that one person trying to book the same slot at the same time. If your booking is not accepted, please try again for a different slot.
– Once booking is confirmed you will receive further information by email, including details of how to amend or cancel your booking.
– Please give at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel your booking.
– Bookings can’t be made on the day of your visit.
For further information on Strawberries & Screen, please visit the event page here.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com
|July 2021 Back to April|
Our shops have reopened their doors and many of our restaurants’ terraces are open for alfresco dining in the spring sunshine. We want to reassure you that your safety remains paramount, measures are in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit.
Follow us on Instagram @dukeofyorksquare and sign up to our newsletter for all the latest news on the Square.