VIP seats are limited and slots fill up quickly so we recommend booking as early as possible. Places must be booked at least 24 hours in advance using the calendar below.
– This is a complimentary service – there is no charge for booking a VIP seat.
– A maximum of 3 VIP seats may be reserved per booking per person
– Please note that we can only reserve up to 3 seats at one time and you will need to provide the name of each attendee. If your party is bigger, you will need to make a second reservation for further seats.All children must be accompanied by an adult
– Unavailable days/slots are shown as greyed out on the calendar, ‘pinked out’ days are fully booked.
– Your booking is not confirmed until you click on the ‘confirm booking’ button at the base of the confirm booking screen. At busy times there may be more that one person trying to book the same slot at the same time. If your booking is not accepted, please try again for a different slot.
– Once booking is confirmed you will receive further information by email, including details of how to amend or cancel your booking.
– Please give at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel your booking.
– Bookings can’t be made on the day of your visit.
For further information on Strawberries & Screen, please visit the event page here.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|July 2020 Back to October|
We are delighted to say Duke of York Square has now re-opened. Our first priority is to provide you with a safe and secure environment so we have reshaped your visitor experience to enable social distancing.
When entering a shop at Duke of York Square, you are required by UK law to wear a face covering from 24 July 2020 until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation.